For the true beginning watercolor student. The medium and materials will be presented in a non-threatening fashion that will give the new watercolorist the knowledge, confidence, and tools to go forward and explore.
1. Intro to the medium, comparison to other paint media
2. Materials/pigments, papers, brushes
3. Paper preparation, soaking, stretching
4. Techniques/Color theory and mixing; Pigment application; Brushwork; Composition; Special effects
5. Subjects that appeal to individual students
Created by CCACS
427 E. Colorado Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903